test day

Today in class we had a test. I didn't study very much last night because of the amount of other homework that I had but I studied in my off mod and during advisory. I think that the test was pretty easy even though I didn't study very much. The one thing that got me stuck was the push and pull forces. I put four different countries that I knew were good examples but I couldn't remember examples of push and pull forces. I don't think that this will bring my grade down by much but I don't think that I got a 100%.

I need this grade to be good because I have a 88.39% in this class and I want to bring it up to an A before the quarter ends next week. I don't know if I will be able to do this but I have been doing my blogs every night so that I know I get a 100% on all of those assignments. These blogs are easy points and might bring my grade up to an A but if it doesn't I will only have two B's and the rest of my grades are A's.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last day

Guns, Germs and Steel Day 2

Guns Germs and Steel Day 6