maps test

Today we had a test on maps, latitude, longitude, site, situation and time zones. I made a quizlet and studied a lot so I think I did pretty well. I know that I got a few questions wrong because when I was taking the test I had no idea what the answer was so I took my best guess and am hoping for the best. There was one question that I remember that I think that I got wrong. It was about what Eastern Standard Time was in the United States with UTC. I did not know that answer so I put UTC +5. I hope this is correct. There were a few other questions that I guessed on but for most of the questions I knew exactly what the answers were and how to answer them! I think that I will probably get a 22/27.

I didn't really need to use my blog but when I did use it for the questions I didn't know, I didn't have the answers in my blog. I thought that it was really nice of Mr. Schick to let us use our blogs to help us during the test. Using the blog taught me that I need to write more of my notes in the blog every night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last day

Guns, Germs and Steel Day 2

Guns Germs and Steel Day 6