review for pop quiz

Today in class, we were told that we were going to have a pop quiz later this week. We will be having it on Friday because we don't have class tomorrow. We reviewed for the pop quiz by answering some questions as a class that Mr. Schick prepared for us. These questions were on population and migration. I knew most of the answers but only answered one question. I think that I will do well on this quiz.

After we answered all of the questions, we were told that these are the questions that we just answered were the questions that are on the exam that we are taking in December before Christmas break. I think that if we had a pop quiz on the questions that we were asked, I would have gotten a 100%. I also think that I will do very well on the this section of the exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last day

Guns, Germs and Steel Day 2

Guns Germs and Steel Day 6